Since our shops are under a main website (etsy.com), it is hard to figure out what keywords people used to find your specific shop on Etsy. The good news is that you can track how shoppers within Etsy find your shop using keywords.
To set this up, follow these steps (if the pictures are too small for you just click on them for bigger versions):
- Log-in to Google Analytics
- Click "edit" see the heart in the picture
- In the top right of the "Main Website Profile Information" box click "edit"
- Under "Site Search" change the settings to match the picture below
- Click "Save Changes"
- Log in to Google Analytics
- Click "View report"
- Click "Content"
- Click "Site Search"
Don't understand something I wrote about? Have a related question? Post a comment and I will be sure to answer it. Have an unrelated question? Submit it here and I will feature it on my blog!