Looking for another post? Search for it here!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Video Tutorials

Hi Everyone!

During this wonderful holiday weekend I took some time to make some videos. They are based off of articles I have already written but I thought some of you might be interested in them.

The first one goes through the steps for setting up Google Analytics:

This is something I would hope most of my readers have already done but it may be helpful for those new Etsy users out there.

The second one goes through the steps of finding out when Google last crawled your Etsy shop:

This one is based off the previous article here

The third one gives the steps of setting up advanced segments for google analytics:

Which is based off of the previous article here

I would greatly appreciate any feedback you have on these videos. Feel free to leave comments here or on the videos themselves.

Love Always,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment