If you have more than one shop on Etsy you will more than likely want to be using Google Base for each shop so you can get all of your items into Google's shopping results. If you have not yet set-up Google Base for any of your shops then you should start by following the instructions here.
Once you have your first shop set-up on Google Base you need to go here and register for a multi-client account on Google. It should only take a few hours and they will send you an e-mail once it is created. Once you have received the e-mail stating it has been set-up follow the additional instructions below:
- Log in to your Google Base account
- Click "Create another account to manage" at the bottom right and fill in the information for you new shop
- Click the link to your new shop under "Display Name"
- Click "edit" under "Uploads"
- Schedule the time you would like it to happen and paste in your RSS feed link for your new shop
- Click "Update schedule"
Don't understand something I wrote about? Have a related question? Post a comment and I will be sure to answer it. Have an unrelated question? Submit it here and I will feature it on my blog!