If you would be interested in placing some Project Wonderful Ad space on your blog then these instructions will help you out. If you haven't created a Project Wonderful account yet, you will need to follow the instructions in this previous post: Setting up Project Wonderful
If you just started your blog you need to wait until you have 30 quality posts before you can apply to offer add space. They do this to make sure you qualify for add space. Don't worry, from what I understand they will accept your blog as long as it is not entirely comprised of material from other websites.
Now for the instructions:
- Log in to Project Wonderful
- Click "Become a publisher" at the top of the page
- Fill in all of your information and click "Submit this application!"
- Wait, about 4 days for your application to be approved
- Click "Create new Ad Box" at the top of the page
- Enter in your site information and click "Next"
- Choose the size and the number of columns you would like and click "Next"
- Choose how you would like to monitor adds and click "Next"
- Fill in your site description, category, and tags and click "Create ad box"
- Click the "which is available" here text at the bottom of the page
- Copy the code and log-in to your Blogger account
- Click "Layout" then "Add a Gadget" and paste in the code
- Back on Project Wonderful, click "activate the ad box" on the right
Don't understand something I wrote about? Have a related question? Post a comment and I will be sure to answer it. Have an unrelated question? Submit it here and I will feature it on my blog!