Looking for another post? Search for it here!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etsy Finds E-mail and Google Analytics

Question #1: I have noticed "etsy finds / email" in my traffic sources does this mean they featured me?

For starters, in case you are curious "etsy finds" is a daily e-mail that Etsy sends out showcasing products and gift ideas. It is also known to offer special discounts. If you are interested in signing up to receive this e-mail you can go here: etsy finds e-mail sign-up

Having this in your traffic sources could, but more than likely does not, mean that you were featured. If someone clicks on an item in the "etsy finds" e-mail and then later ends up at your shop, that traffic source will show up on your Google Analytics.


Don't understand something I wrote about? Have a related question? Post a comment and I will be sure to answer it. Have an unrelated question? E-mail me, and I will feature it on my blog!

xoxo
susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment