Below you will find the instructions for adding it to your own Blogspot blog:
- Go here: http://www.google.com/coop/cse/
- Click the big blue "Create a Custom Search Engine" button
- Log in to your Google Account
- Fill in a name and a description for your search engine
- Choose your language
- For "What do you want to search?" select "Only sites I select." In the "Sites to search:" box, place your blog address in this format: http://www.yourblogname.blogspot.com/* make sure to include the "www" and the "/*" at the end
- On the next page you will be able to try it out and make sure it works. Search for a word on your site to see what the results will be.
- Once you are satisfied that it works correctly, click the "Finish" button
- Click "control panel"
- On the left side of the page click "code"
- Copy the code in the "Search box code"
- Log in to your Blogspot blog
- Paste in your code and Save
Don't understand something I wrote about? Have a related question? Post a comment and I will be sure to answer it. Have an unrelated question? E-mail me, and I will feature it on my blog!